A Network Printer permits several computers in the Home as well as Office sharing a single printer. Below are the steps needed to Add Wireless or Network Printer in Windows 10.
Add Network as well as Wireless Printer Add Network or Wireless Printer Windows 10
It is generally accepted that the process to add Network or Wireless Printers to Windows 10 involves the following two steps.
- Configure the Printer then connect it with the WiFi Network.
- Add Wireless or Network Printer to the Computer
Now, let’s start by taking some time to look over the steps required to Add Wireless or Network Printer.
1. Install Wireless Printer and connect to the Network
The majority of Wireless Printers come with a LCD screen that lets you begin the initial setup process before you connect to a WiFi Network.
1. Switch ON the Printer by pressing the Power button.
2. Access Setup Menu on the LCD Panel of the printer.
3. Choose Language, Country, install Cartridges and select Your WiFi Network.
4. Enter your WiFi Network Password.
If your printer doesn’t include an LCD screen then you must connect your printer to the computer in order to finish the setup procedure and connect to the WiFi Network.
2. Add Wireless or Network Printer to your computer
After the printer is connected to the WiFi Internet, then you will be able connect to the printer from your computer following these steps.
1. Open Settings on your computer , and then click Devices.
2. On the next screen, click Printers & Scanners in the left pane. In the right-hand-pane you can click on the Add a Scanner or Printer option.
3. Wait for Windows to find the Printer and then click on the printer once it is displayed in the results of a search.
5. Next, click on the Manage option.
6. On the next screen, you’ll see the option of printing an experiment Page and then run the Troubleshooter if you’re having issues connection to printer.
This is the most straightforward method to connect a printer to Windows 10 and should work with the majority of new models of printers. It is possible to move on onto the next stage in the event Windows 10 is unable to identify your printer.
If the Printer you would like to add isn’t listed
Follow the steps in this article If Windows 10 is unable to show the printer you would like to add.
1. Go to Settings > Devices > Printers & Scanners in the left pane. In the right-hand-pane select the Add an option for a Printer or Scanner.
2. Allow Windows to begin searching for Printers, and then click on the Printer I’m looking for isn’t available.
Image alt=”The Printer I’d like isn’t listed as a Link on Windows 10.” src=”https://www.techbout.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/printer-not-listed-windows-10.png” title=”The Printer that I want isn’t listed Link in Windows 10. “/>
3. On the next screen, you’ll be presented with a range of options can be used to find your printer.
My Printer Is a bit older This causes your computer run an extended scan, employing various methods to recognize different kinds of computers.
Choose a Shared Printer by Name This feature is typically useful in work settings, where you are able to start by entering the complete path to the printer that is provided by the administrator of your network.
Make a Printing using TCP/IP Address This will require you to be aware of the IP address of the printer.
Add the Bluetooth, Wireless or Network Findable printer – Causes Windows 10 to perform another scan to locate the printer.
Add an local printer or network printer using manual settings This feature is helpful if you own a printer that utilizes a parallel or serial port (LPT1 or LPT2, …).
One of these options can help you locate and add the printer on your PC.