To satisfy your curiosity or because your information is crucial, you might be interested in find who has read your message WhatsApp Group. Below are the steps to determine who has read your message in WhatsApp Group on iPhone and Android Phone.
Find Who Has Read Your Message in WhatsApp Group
As you are likely to know the presence of 2 blue tick marks appearing on the message you sent Message is a sign that your message was received by the person who received it.
In the case of Group Chats, two blue tick marks in the message doesn’t necessarily indicate that the message was read by everyone within the WhatsApp Group.
We have therefore provided below steps to find who has read your message in the WhatsApp Group on iPhone and Android Phone.
1. Check Who Has Read Your Message in WhatsApp Group On iPhone
If you’re using an iPhone then use the following steps to determine whether someone has seen your message in the WhatsApp Group.
1. Open WhatsApp on your iPhone and then tap onto the Group Chat you’re looking for.
2. On Group Chat screen, hold and tap on your Message that you sent, then click on the Info option on the menu that pops up.
3. On Message info screen, people that have read the message will be listed under the READ BY section. Those who haven’t yet seen your email will appear under the the section DELIVERED TO.
Here’s another method to find out who has read your WhatsApp group message on your iPhone.
1. Open the Group Chat, then click left to reveal the message or Image that you have sent.
2. Swiping left on the Message will take you to the information screen for your message and you’ll be able see who reads your message in the Reading By section.
Tips: You can disable Read Receipts on WhatsApp in case you do not want anyone to know that you’ve read their messages.
2. Check Who Has Read Your Message in WhatsApp Group On Android
If you’re operating the Android Phone, you can follow the steps below to see the person who read your message in the WhatsApp Group.
1. Open WhatsApp on your Android Phone.
2. On the Chats screen, click onto the Chat Group Chat you’re looking for.
3. On the next screen, hold the screen on your Message that you have sent > tap on the 3-dots icon. Then, tap the Info.
4. On message info screen, the people who read your message is listed as Read by section. the Read by section.
If you’re interested in knowing who’s seen your Pictures or Video, simply tap and hold to the Photo or Video and then tap onto the Info icon.
In the next screen, you’ll be able view the names of the Group Members who have seen your photo.