The process of projecting your computer’s Screen into TV with Windows 10 is still easy but it has changed somewhat in comparison to Windows 8. Therefore, this article will provide instructions on how to project Computer Screen to TV in Windows 10, without using cables.
The Projector PC screen can be connected to the TV Windows 10
Before you begin the steps required to Project Computer Screen to TV in Windows 10, you need to ensure you have a Windows 10 PC supports Miracast that is described as a screen-mirroring protocol that allows you to broadcast anything through the screen of an Intel computer to television.
Additionally, you must know that Miracast is not always working effectively, and there are just a handful of Miracast receivers that actually function efficiently in real-world situations.
Does Your Computer Support Miracast?
Your system is most likely to have Miracast support in the event that it came originally from Windows 8.1 or Windows RT 8.1 operating system. If you made the switch on Windows 7 to Windows 10 might not have this support.
There is an easy fix in the event your system does not support Miracast. It is easy to employ the ScreenBeam USB Transmitter from Actiontec. This tiny device allows wireless display on laptops running Windows 7/8. However, they don’t come with the ability for wireless display.
It is also possible to use The ScreenBeam Wireless Display Kit that includes a an USB transmitter and a USB receiver for Windows 7/8 laptops and PCs, as well as the Miracast Adapter to connect to your TV.
Miracast Adapter for Television
The next step is to get the Miracast adapter (also called a dongle) to connect your TV. The adapters plug directly in to the HDMI port of your television and permit your computer to connect to the device that displays, without the use of wires or cables.
You can purchase Miracast adapters made by a range of brands. The most reliable option is Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter ($59) since it is directly from Microsoft along with ScreenBeam Pro Wireless Receiver, which works with Windows 10.
Make sure the firmware on the adapter has been updated to the most recent version by visiting the Support section on the website of the manufacturer. Find the device you are using and follow the steps on how to install and download the firmware.
How to Project a Computer Screen to TV in Windows 10
When you are done then follow these steps to project or mirror any image you can see on the computer onto television, using no cables.
1. Plug the Miracast Receiver (Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter or ScreenBeam Pro) into the HDMI port on your TV , and connect it to an USB supply of power.
2. Select the right HDMI channel for your TV. It may comprise HDMI 1. HDMI 2, or something else dependent on the model of your TV.
In the majority of cases, this is all you’ll need to do to you Miracast receiver. Go through the manual included with the device for confirmation and follow the directions to set up your receiver, in the event that your device requires different configuration.
After you have finished with the TV, head on to the laptop computer or Desktop computer and follow the steps listed below.
1. Click on the Windows 10 Start button on your computer , and then select the Settings option on the menu that opens (See the picture below)
2. On the Settings screen, select the Devices tab.
3. On the Devices screen, click Connected Devices from the side menu and then click Add an option for a device (See the image below)
4. The next screen you’ll be able choose you Miracast receiver from the menu of devices connected (you will be able to clearly see all connected devices to the computer).
Your computer should be projected onto your HDTV with no clutter of cables laying all over. You are now able to watch movies, videos or even watch family photos on the large display.
Disconnecting the device is simple.
1. Start the Settings screen on Windows 10 computer. Windows 10 computer
2. On the Settings screen, select the Devices option.
3. On the Devices screen, click Connected Devices from the side menu.
4. Click on your Miracast Receiver under the Projectors section. Select Remove the device.